Hello Yogaheart Friend,
Thank you for stopping by! At the moment all classes and Yogaheart events are offered ONLINE. New classes are continually coming up, so stay tuned and keep checking in to see what’s new.
- Currently, we are on a WEEKLY UPDATED SCHEDULE
- To register and pay for a class, you can REGISTER ONLINE by clicking HERE.
Although many of us from Nova Scotia may at times be missing our big beautiful hall, there is such genuine value to be found and explored through our online possibilities. We are adapting and navigating and growing together, which is so wonderful! And new friends from all over the globe are now also able to join in to to the Yogaheart classes. Across distance, we get to see there is no distance, as we combine the real experience of being together, from the sanctuary and comfort of our own home.
May you feel welcome to attend and to reach out if you have any questions.
- ONLINE Peaceful Yoga – 1 hour 10+ mins – An offering of Yoga from Direct Path
- Meditation Online – 40 mins meditation + 20+ mins optional dialogue – Meditation is offered from the teachings of the Direct Path
- Hatha Yoga ONLINE – 1 hour 20+ mins – An offering of Yoga that combines the teachings of Raja Yoga of Patanjali, with the Pralaya, meaning that it is comprehensive, and from one class to the next, one can expect some fun physical stretching and strengthening, combined with breathing exercises, relaxation, and much more.
If you have any questions about these descriptions of yoga, and which may be best for what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I am always here to answer these questions and to help you find out which class is for you.