Sessions are available for personalized guidance and support.
One to one sessions can be a personalized way to support and enhance daily life. It can also be dedicated time to share in the investigation of our true nature.
Whether your interest or focus is on one or several of the four pillars of health: mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual, together we can explore what you are looking for and draw from the traditions and science of happiness to truly find peace within from a fresh perspective. Together we can:
- Explore Yoga & Meditation. Here there are many tools and practices that can help us take care of our body and mind. After we look at what is the desired intention, we can draw from a very broad and ancient tradition for tools you can apply in your daily life. Sometimes a short daily yoga or meditation practice is offered, and prescribed specific to your health goals. Check-ins or email follow ups can also available.
- Find Ease/Relief, Mental Health support. If we are suffering at the level of mind, we may wish to consider a ThetaHealing appointment. When we are ready for change, it can happen more effortlessly than we might have anticipated. Sometimes we delay, feeling resistance, saying we want change but continuing to repeat the same patterns. Sometimes our energy is caught up in unresolved tension from the past. But when we are ready, we become open to new possibilities. We become willing to release beliefs and take new steps. Openness itself brings the warmth, the healing, and the potential for us to step into greater flow and alignment.
Holistic Approach: Depending on what you are looking for, we can draw upon the treasure trove of techniques that come from the yogic tradition. If needed, we can also draw from modern counselling techniques and therapy and address our mental and emotional goals if you need to talk. Explore unresolved tensions and find ways out of repetitive loops with ThetaHealing, but know that all sessions are oriented from and towards the self-evident recognition of truth, love, and beauty and true nature. There are cases where the client is looking for something specific that I am not offering. In that case, I am happy to help you find what you are looking for. Don’t hesitate to reach out.
If you would like more information, feel free to fill out a contact form. I will get back to you within 48 hours. In the event of a delay, check back anytime. Your emails are important and confidential. Thank you.
“I have had the opportunity to work with Mandee one-to-one online for the past three years. During this time, Mandee’s empathic and compassionate nature helped me navigate concerns around emotion regulation, parenting, grieving, to name a few. She has introduced me to the importance of self-compassion and learning to forgive one’s self…”hand on my heart” continues to be my mantra. Thank you Mandee for sharing such comforting and worldly wisdom.” ~ P.S.
- $80 – 100 – 120 per session. Sliding scale.
- 60 minutes, fee includes HST
Zoom / Skype / WhatsApp or Phone appointments.
Courtesy and Cancellation Policy
Fill out form below for more info or to book an appointment.
* Please allow 48 hours for a reply. If it takes longer, there could always be an issue with the internet so please try again or contact me directly.
Book a Session
Mandee and I met at a period of my life when my energy was severely depleted as a result of surgery and post-surgery treatment. What is so precious about Mandee is her extraordinary ability to listen deeply, and to offer feedback on what she has heard directly and indirectly from her client about their needs. Mandee is not only gentle and compassionate in her listening, but also in her teaching. The at-home program which Mandee created for me/with me, allowed me to have a daily gentle yoga/meditation practice even at the very low level of functionality I had at the time. Miraculously, that practice has grown with me over 2 years – even as my energy level has increased dramatically. The practice is still relevant to me, physically, mentally and spiritually. It likely will continue to be relevant because it is so flexible.
I am so very grateful. ~ Carolyn
The best thing I ever did was hire Mandee to give private yoga lessons in my home, totally adapted to my needs. Her instruction and beautiful approach helped me to develop the habit and desire to practise every day, to say nothing of the physical benefits of flexibility and strength. What a gift for my life. Like they say on the commercial ‘priceless’. ~ Anne Moynihan, Retired Teacher
Taking a private yoga lesson is quite a different experience from being part of a group in class. In a one on one lesson, the teacher’s attention is focused entirely on you and the lesson is custom tailored to your learning style, pace and needs. As a musician, I have found private yoga lessons with Mandee invaluable. The parallels one can draw between yoga and music making are endless. Mandee gives you a space to discover you unique self and provides tools and solutions for taking the resistance and fatigue out of living. The lessons themselves are fun and heartwarming too! I always walk away feeling energized and strong. I highly recommend the experience of private yoga lessons to my fellow musicians and to absolutely everyone. ~ Catherine Little, cellist
I first started yoga eight months ago at a particularly stressful period in my life. In addition to the emotional stress, I was also experiencing a lot of physical discomfort in the form of headache, neck and shoulder pain and digestive difficulties. I have found the yoga breathing techniques have helped me tremendously in overcoming my stress and anxiety. I intend to continue my yoga practice as part of my daily life. ~ Barb