One-time Introduction to Pranayama Class, this Wednesday, April 1st. 9 – 10 am on Zoom.
Free Introductory Offer – for all to try.
In this class, we will breath together and inspire ourselves about what we can expect in the upcoming Add-On class starting next week called Pranayama and Immunity.
This new Breathing and Immunity series will run on Wed the 8th and Fri the 10th at 9am Atlantic standard time. Details will be posted shortly.
* If you attend this Introduction to Pranayama, at some time during the broadcast you will be given a secret coupon code to unlock discounts in the upcoming Breathing and Immunity series. Tune in for lots of fun stuff!
TECHNICAL & ETIQUETTE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ATTENDING THIS ONLINE CLASS with ZOOM
- Come and Go. Respectfully, you are welcome to join or leave the meeting if you must without disturbing other participants.
- What’s your name? Please identify yourself by entering a username if you can.
- Watch your Microphone. Make sure your microphone is muted at all times unless you are asking a question or part of a dialogue.
- Cameras On makes it fun! But you are also welcome to turn your camera on and off at will. It won’t disturb the broadcast to change these settings. In your profile settings, you can find an option to choose a nice picture for your Zoom Camera Off profile picture.
- If you need help with any of the settings, you can make an appointment with me 20 minutes before almost any broadcast. Just let me know.
When you are ready to join the meeting, click on:
Join Zoom Meeting –> https://zoom.us/j/9022299642
Meeting ID: 902 229 9642
Terri A McCulloch April 1, 2020 - 2:33pm
hi Mandee, Thanks for the intro pranayama class this morning, I am interested in continuing next week with the series of classes. I think I know how to sign up!
BTW I am Greg Siddall’s partner (wife actually) – we got married in last Sept. Pleased that the self-isolation situation motivated us to create a home gym/practice space.
Thank you for all your efforts to connect us so easily to your programs.
Mandee Labelle April 2, 2020 - 8:41am
Hi Terri! Thanks for your note! Yes, I’ll be sending out sign up instructions in the next Yogaheart newsletter. Do you receive an email copy? If not, let me know and I’ll add you to the email list. In the meantime, I’ve already recorded your attendance in the Introductory class and will send you an invite. Thanks Terri. If you have any other questions, let me know! Thanks for your participation :o))) It’s together we do this. xo