Do you want to go deeper into your love and exploration of yoga?
Are you looking for support and inspiration to bring yoga and meditation even more into your life?
Would you like to be with a small group of like-minded friends, once a month, throughout the Winter and Spring?
If so, it is my pleasure to invite you to Yogaheart’s upcoming Yoga Training ONLINE starting this November.
- The first weekend of every month we will have a Yoga Retreat.
- Nov 4-6
- 45+ hours.
- Certificate upon full completion. Accreditation towards future programs.
The retreat schedule has been specially designed to provide both structure and space:
- Structure will help set a tone and a pattern to support our desire to learn and practice yoga more deeply and consistently.
- Space will help us to really take time to relax, renew, and approach learning and transformation in a fun, natural and healthy way.
Each consecutive weekend will follow the flow of the Chakras, one per month, leading us on a creative journey of inner and outer exploration through yoga and meditation.
Yoga Training with Mandee:
- provides a safe and comfortable container – for peace and happiness, healing and self-exploration.
- highlights yoga’s highest teaching — the discovery and honoring of the wisdom within oneself.
- fosters greater self-awareness and confidence – helping us fine tune our practice uniquely so that we are practicing in a way that meets our needs.
- offers classes, instruction, and guidance to further our physical Hatha Yoga practice, but also goes beyond the physical into the deeper teachings of yoga and meditation.
When Yoga comes to life in you, it’s no longer a practice. It is something that really steps forward to help us in every situation of life. If you would like to step into this upcoming journey with me, please fill out the following application form. Thank you!
Tuition: $800 for the complete training payable ahead of time or $100/month, provided there are spaces available.
Instead of how often we may try to control the waves on the ocean of life, join me in the discovery of how to stay above them, to ride them, and how to use the wisdom of yoga and meditation in order to live our best life no matter what is happening.
Hope to see you there!